Life has been busy and hard...and fun. I lost my job after a year and a few months, I am not sad about loosing my job, however I am sad about all the fun people I got to work with; some I will see and others I know I wont. But good news, I just got a new job and I can't wait till I start! I have been having a hard time dealing with the breakup in a way. My ex and I do not get along, I mean, did we ever? I had to ask him 2 times to please move on with his life, the first time he said "as long as Winston is alive I'll be around" and when I asked him the second time he said the same thing and also feels we have joint cusdity of the dog, as if its a child and we got divorced. I know after we spoke he went to my neighbors house, he has always been closer to them then I have been. I wonder if they said some things to him. Because after that I have not heard anything from him. I am truly sad how all of this has gone down, I took something away from someone, its an awful feeling, but we don't get along and he makes me so unhappy. Anytime we talk I just want to yell at him and slap him in the face! Who am I? I don't do such things to people! Im wondering if Karma is getting me back....I have a cold and its the day before my birthday, not sure if Ive ever had a cold on my birthday....well I will now!
My new relationship is so nice, I can't believe that you can be in a relationship and the two of you get along, there is no yelling, you talk nice to each other and you communicate like normal people! All of something that never happened with my ex and I. I don't reget the relationship, I do however think we should have ended sooner then we did. I really do feel bad that we have hurt each other in some way, I dont want to hurt people and I know he is hurting. But he hurt me too, so how should this go about? We are better people with out each other in our lives.
I'm sorry.