Tuesday, October 20, 2015

down under, inside parts

In my late teens I remember my mother talking about cysts on her ovaries and doctors telling her that it could be very difficult to get pregnant, this was back in the 80's and now doctors know that cysts move and sometimes they also disappear.I remember my cousin talking about the same thing while she was in the process trying to have a baby. I thought to myself I will do everything in my power to not let this happen , so I thought if I eat right and didn't put harmful things in my body that I would never get a cyst, WRONG!!! Thats not how that works, I have one, its small, very small, but I have one and it could grow, it could stay as is, it could explode, it could also disappear! Im scared, I'm really scared. To top it off my amazing boyfriend has something going on with his prostate, doctors dont know 100% yet whats going on, he is in a lot of pain and he has taken so much time off of work already that he is worried about loosing his job. My boss has not been so understanding, and you think she would be because she's a lady, she could care less. The amount of zero fucks given that people give each other when they really need some TLC is so sad. It's so hard I feel to be just nice to each other.

TBC.....