I am not living with my parents anymore, even though I have not 100% moved out.I am living with My Guy....I might have talk about this but whatever! My Mom likes to stop by whenever she feels like it, doesn't really bother to call to to if it's a good time!! She really only comes over to see the dog and to see if My Guy will download e-books to her Kindle because she say's "its too hard for me to put books on my Kindle"! My Mother drives me nuts, almost every time she leaves I want to cry, I cry, I feel depressed! The women who brought me into this world is not present in life anymore, I can not rely on her for anything, she is pathetic! And I am so sad by this, because out of all moments in my life I feel I really need a Mom, and I don't have one!
I started school last month and already I feel I have been going to school for YEARS!!! These classes are kicking my ASS, I have a test almost every Tuesday...by the way, medical term's, WTF!!! It's this foreign language that I had no idea about, and maybe if I did know about it before going back to school to study for a Medical Receptionist Certificate I would have felt more prepared! I am also struggling with myself that "is this the right choice for me" did I make a good one, will I be able to do this job?