I have this summer project that I would like to achieve and it's throwing out all of my brothers stuff in this room and transforming it into this beautiful space....if it was up to me it would be half way done!! But I need help and finding help is really hard to find, My Guy said he would help but every time I throw out my idea's he seems to not like them......I would like to start at 10am....he says it shouldn't matter what time we start. Oh really? Well I would like to go to the Good-Will or the dump I would like to get the paint, I need to put more things in trash bags and I CANT DO THIS ALL BY MYSELF!!!! I HATE when I have to rely on others because when I ask for something I want it done NOW!!! I don't care if thats mean, it's who I am, but I also know that something's can not happen now, and when I know this I am as cool as a cumber!!!
When My Guy and I got back from Europe I was really excited to post pictures it's been 2 weeks now? I keep asking and asking and asking, I have even tried to set some time but something keeps happening from making the time to get the pictures up and IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! I know this might sound stupid but I'm not sure if My Guy understands....I have waited my whole life to go to Europe and I would like to have some pictures to show for it!!!! I am this close of loosing my shit and going all crazy lady at him............I WANT MY FUCKING PICTURES YOU PROCRASTINATING ASS!!!! Like I said before if it was up to me I would have had them already, so being that I don't I will just continue to rid his ass till I get them, or I will go to his place while he is at work and some how send a file to myself of the pictures.
I am so frustrated with people these day's, I also need a weekend sometime soon where I dont do anything or I do something that I want to do all by myself!!!!