Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Now I see why.....

My last post I was really missing SF and all of my little things, but things did end up smoothing out and over all I had a nice time in Europe. But I do want to share a few things.

On my trip I thought I was going to think Europe was going to be so amazing, it wasn't, but it wasn't bad, it just wasn't what I had in mind. Stockholm was amazing and so was Vienna, both places were so chic I wish I could have spent more time there. I realized after a while why everyone wants to come to America, we really do have it better here. Before I kind of got it, I mean China is over populated and the Middle East sucks ass and Mexico....well, yeah; but I didn't really really get it till I left the US. I had never felt more lucky, spoiled and proud to be an American. I never get it when people talk about how amazing something is and they never talk about the bad stuff, I want to hear the bad stuff, give me the reality! All my life I have herd "go to Europe" "have you been to Europe?" "Europe is so cool, i had so much fun" well, yes I had fun and I am very happy that I went and I'm sure I will have different feelings when I go to France or Italy but I did not have those feelings that everyone was talking about.

You have to pay to take a piss in Prague, cobble stone streets SUCK ASS to walk on, the washer's over there take up to an hour to wash your cloths, grocery shopping sucks over there. Yes the old building are AMAZING to look at and I could have spent hours in some of them but over all, the US has it going on!