So I'm still in Europe, as of right now I'm In Prague and it's a really beautiful city! But I'am starting to get home sick, it's getting to the point when I see or hear any Americans I feel a little bit better inside :( I think I said that this is the longest I have been away from my family and I thought I would be just fine and I think I have been doing fine, but the language barrier and most of My Guy's friends I have been meeting are taking a tole on me. My Guy's friends that I have met have all been very nice but SO BORING well expect for one, this girl My Guy is friends with we have been staying at her place and she is freaking awesome I'm going to miss her when I leave :( I am writing this blog from my iPhone and My Guy is passed out next to me because he drank a little bit too much last night (it's 9:30 am).
I am trying not to think about home and trying to enjoy my trip but I realized last night that I am a creature of habit, I mean I guess we all are in some way but for sure some can be worse then others. I'm not the worse than others....I hope not but I know what works for me and I know what I like! And I like San Francisco and I know my bed and the food in SF is amazing and I love the fog!
I think I will stop before my phone blows up.