Monday, January 31, 2011

Made for me!

A few months ago a coupon was presented on Yelp for $50 but could buy you $100 dollars worth of cloths, this was an awesome deal and also this store was right up my ally! They sold these brand of jeans that I had been eying for a while now, JBrand and Cheep Monday (Swedish brand) it was my lucky day because not only did they have my size but they also had the colors of jean's I wanted too!The custmor service was awesome, I can't say enough about this store.......and it's called CandyStore Collective! They have 2 locations but the one in the Mission is the one to go to for the jeans! As My Guy and I were checking out on the counter there was some bottles of perfume, and as My Guy can't keep his hands to himself, every 2 seconds "how do you like this smell?" after smelling 3 bottles of what granny would wear I smelled something AMAZING; it was like that perfect perfume you think about in your head if you could make one, this would be it, and also it's REAL PERFUME, the real deal people! It's made by YOSH and the fragrance that i'm in love with is called U4eahhi 2.43, when you go to the website and press on the fragrance it's crazy to read who this lady made this sent for..........um hello for me! Pomegranate, aloe vera, cucumber, pear, water lily, Pomegranate and pear had me sold and also there is a numerology set up and number is 3, friendly, social, artistic.....I think I'm those things.