Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Storage

I'm in some need of making giving my room a face lift and for sure I would say the number one thing it could use would be more storage. But I also want to get rid of some furniture that I have as well, if it was up to me all I would have in my room would be my dresser and bed, but such a life! So this is what I'm thinking about or have in mind.....does that kind of mean the same thing?


(I really like that it's an office/ storage, I kind of feel it would hold everything in what I'm looking for that needs....holding)



(I feel I don't really need something like this, it would be just a want and also I dont know where I would put it)


(I like this one just a bit more then the first one only because it's longer and the style is really simple)


(I know this has nothing to do with storage but my Ant has one of these baby's in her house and they always reminded me of an upside down crown, I will show you one day the worst light fixture EVER and its in my room, this might be tacky, but it would for sure put some glitz in my room!)