Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two peas in a pod!

My Guy and I have been like two pea's in a pod, he met the parents on Easter and they LOVE him, he met my Ant about 2 weeks ago and she Love's him, my friends like him, and he is a dream come true. And its even more great that he likes my family and friends!!

Everything has been going so well, in the beginning it was a little shaky (I talked about that) but now when I go to sleep at night in my bed I wish he was in the bed with me. His heart is so full, the way he touches me and the way he is attentive to me, sometimes I feel this guy is a dream!

I told myself I wouldn't settle for just some guy who liked me just enough, I also wasn't going to put up with a guy who isn't domesticated! I wanted a guy who needed me like a drug, I dont care how narcissistic that sounds but when I'm with someome they need to want to want me, need me, because then I'll start looking some place else. My Guy fits the bill to a T!!

We talk about the future sometimes and about life and I really like that we have the same views and ideas, it really means a lot. I really hope this lasts because I'm not sure if I would ever want to open my heart again to anybody.