I spoke with my counselor yesterday because about 2 weeks ago my math teacher said that he talked with my counselor and something is in the works.....whatever that means, the soonest appointment I could get with my counselor was after spring break.
So I asked him what was going on and he said that he spoke with my math teacher and he said that a waver is not possible but an alternative class is......ugh!
Sure an alternative is better than having to take this math class for the 5th time!! But a waver would have been awesome, something is ALWAYS better than nothing but I'm really down to the wire in my life and I have been in school for about 7 to 8 years now, I should be a doctor by now!! My counselor said he would let me know sometime next week (I hope) on what class will I have to take, I'm really hoping its something I can do, un-like this math class!!
I feel school keeps cutting off my dreams, and I have been playing by the rules of life for too long, when do I get to make my dreams come alive? If I find out next week what this alternative class is and its something I know I cant do then I'm going to drop out; maybe I'll regret it but maybe I'll be happy!