Friday, February 12, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on The Wall....

My mother gave my brother and I her parents dresser set, its some furniture that I hope to hold on to for many many years....its nice that it is also a style of furniture that I like too!

The other day, I was feeling really pretty so I decided to capture this moment and feed my ego and take some pictures of myself. To avoid the typical me holding the camera image, I take my camera and point it to my mirror and look at my screen and then move to it an angle to where you wont get that "me holding my camera image" and wala! As I was admiring my photos I realized that I always seem to feel really pretty when I look into my dresser mirror and never into any other mirror's, then I started to think did this mirror hold some kind of power or something? Or is it the light in my room? I kind of have crappy lighting in my room, but my natural lighting is nice. I kind of like to think that my mirror has something, what girl doesn't want to feel pretty when she looks into a mirror? The Leo in me comes out for on this one, I really could look into this mirror for a while.