Monday, February 15, 2010

BFF Valentine

Last weekend when my friend and I were hanging out, she asked me if I could be her Valentine, I said "why, you have a boyfriend" she shrugged and said we could go to Spork, being that we have been wanting to go there for a while now; I said okay!

So Valentine's Day came and I was very excited, everything was going good so far, I got all organized laid my dress out, got my purse ready the only thing I didn't get out was my stockings only because I knew where they were and I was just going to pull them out, put them on and done! WRONG!! I get them on and a very noticeable snag was in them I was so pissed, I was going through my box like a crazy woman, wasting time trying on other ones and looking for the other pair that I thought I had that didn't have a snag in them. I was late leaving for my friends house (not that she really cared because time is never really an issue, like me who is FREAK about time).

When I arrived, we smoked a little, that was nice, took the edge off, then headed to Spork...had some problems in the shoe department with my friend, at one point she walked the street of the Mission with her socks on.....oh never a dull moment with her :) We arrived, our waiter was cute, the place was cool, the food....not so much! After we were done with dinner my friends boyfriend and our guy friend met us and we then headed over to my brothers house party. I was really excited to go because I know there was going to be tons of guys....there was a little bit more chicks at this party then dudes!! The boy's were getting a little board with the party and I felt they kept asking when are we going to leave, I was a little hurt by it because I felt like they didn't like the people at the party and they weren't giving it a chance. At one point this cute guy sits down next to my friend and I and this girl who we had been talking with on and off, I wanted to get to know him more but it was time to leave (I said we would leave by 11). My brother was bummed that I was leaving, as was I, I kind of wish I stayed :( When we were in the cab going home, my friend said the girl who we had been talking with on and off said that some guy said to my brother that I was hot....WHY DIDN'T HE TALK WITH ME??? Ugh, guys!!!

It was really really nice of my friend to take me out, it really meant a lot, she didn't have to be my Valentine, but she did and that's why she's awesome!! Thank you :)