Friday, December 25, 2009

December Favorites!

Merry Christmas!!

I forget to post for November, and I like to post my favorite things on the 20th of the month, maybe just doing it whenever of that month would be better....we shall see!

When I saw this girl posted on Stockholm Street Style I got all excited, I really LOVE her look and maybe some day be bold enough to get a hair cut like hers.....as for now I'm growing mine out as long as I can!!



It drives me crazy when I discover a band and you cant buy any of their music! The Misshapes would be one of them, also Leigh Lezark is HOT and what I also love about this band is that they are really really popular in the fashion world....how many bands/DJ's get to preform for a fashion show?




I am so hooked to these guys, I cant wait when they come to SF....I really hope they do!!