Last Thursday night Arms and I met up at El Rio for drinks. I was super nervous and I had the voice my cousin in the back of my head repeating over and over again "be nice, first dates are hard!". When I arrived at the bar Arms bought me a beer and then we went outside to sit down.....I thought El Rio would be perfect because Arms could smoke away his nerves and I could keep my jacket on for security reasons! Conversation was going great, lots of things to talk about, I was making him laugh he was making me laugh we where keeping things classy.....until I think the booze started to really sink in with Arms!! I don't remember how it came up (I was a little buzzed myself!) but he asked what body parts do I like on a guy and I told him, "hands, nice thick clean hands, a wide back and a harry chest" he asked, "that's it?" I said "well no, but I'm trying to keep is classy" and he said, "well now you have to tell me" I said fine as I knew this information was going to get me into trouble!! I told him my love for saggy balls, he laughed and said that was hot, he then added that he doesn't think he has ever met a girl who loves balls....I guess I'm your first!! We met at the bar at 8 and it was now 11:30, he said he was hungry and asked if I was too, I said no but I'd go with him if he wanted to continue the evening, he said sure. We left the bar and went into a restaurant near by, at this point he was really dropping the sexy talk and I knew this guy wanted to have sex, but what I didn't know was that's all he wanted!!!!
I told him I have nothing to do the next day and he said he didn't as well, I offered to drive him home, we get to his house and he asked if I wanted to come in, I said sure. His room was clean and very organized I was VERY impressed! He lit up a joint and we smoked and talked some more, he was acting a little bit odd, but I didnt think too much of it. The chair I was sitting on was killing my ass so I moved to the bed, I guess this was an invite for him to make the moves so he did! Kissing, cloths coming off...he was a good kisser and he had some good moves, but then once he shoved my head down south everything else went down south! I forgot to mention that when I told him I liked saggy balls he said he had saggy balls.......UM NO HE DID NOT!!! I'm also going to say that this is the second middle eastern guy I have been with and the first guy's dick was so small that I got freaked out, Arms was packin just a little bit more but still a disappointment!! I really thought this guy was hung....DAMMIT!! He was also into some things sexually that I was not into, like cumming on a girls face or in her mouth, look cum tastes nasty I don't care what you think it is gross and messy and I don't like it!! BUT I let him do it once....I didn't know that he was going to do it!! The sex was whatever, after we were done he sat in his bean bag and I sat up on the bed, he asked if I wanted to smoke some more and I said, "I don't think its a good idea if I'll be driving home tonight, unless you want me to stay" he said "Yeah, I think its better if I didn't spend the night I'm really tired and it might be awkward the next morning" NEVER HAVE I EVER BEEN ASKED TO LEAVE AFTER SEX, NEVER!!!! I got up put my cloths on he walked me to the car, gave me a hug and then said "call me if you want to hang out again, I'll leave it up to you" I smiled and said okay, I got into that car and deleted him from my phone and then cried on the drive home!!
What did I learn from this? That I'm kind of a sad person? I will never sleep with a middle eastern guy EVER again! I need to really figure out what the hell do I want because I think I'm VERY confused!! One part of me wants a boyfriend and then the other just wants to fuck.........one or the other T!!!
That morning I work up and I could feel the all of my eye shadow and mascara crusty around my eyes, my mouth tasted like a condom and my heart felt like it was in my stomach, I wanted to die!! And I still kind of feel that way, not so much about what happened last Thursday but this was just like the icing on the cake for me from other things going on in my life and I'm really sad!