Friday, January 1, 2010

Not a resolution, but I'm going to try to keep this!

I had an REALLY REALLY awesome new years, the best I think maybe ever! I dare say I was happy the whole night....the booze what part of it, but before I got drunk I was happy. I went to a house party only knowing 2 people, it wasn't a packed party, no hot guys, I think I was the oldest, but all of this was okay because I had a fun!! We drank and danced and sang to cheesy music.......Back Street Boys!!

At one point during the party I started to talk to one of the guys, I don't remember how the conversation started but I talked about how guys in the city suck, bla bla bla, and I said I get caught in the one night stand thing. The guy shook his head and he said I need to stop doing that, I told him I know. One of my friends said the same thing to me a week a go as well, if you give up the goods too soon they are not going to come back for more. So this leads me to a "resolution" for the new year; no more giving up the goods! If this means that I might go with out sex for a year....or more (lets hope not) then so be it! I am an A+ and I deserve to have someone else think that too about me. My cousin told me, one day you want a red sweater so you go out shopping for a red sweater and you look and look and look and finlay find one but its not really what you had in mind but you buy it anyways and then like a month or two later THE RED SWEATER appears......in other words dont settle! And thats another thing i'm going to try not to do too, or to do?

1. Don't give up the goods so soon
2. Don't settle

I hope this helps me. I feel it inside of me that this year is going to be a good one, school wise I know its going to be hard and sometimes sad, and I'm okay with this. I think this is going to give me more of a backbone and who cant use a stronger one right?

I hope everyone had an amazing new year, YAY for 2010!!