Sunday, November 8, 2009

Should I or Shouldn't I?

Any smart person knows their are two sides to every story, and its never wise to be one sided until you have herd both sides, but that's not the case for some people.

I think when I was 10, I carpooled with 3 other kids from SF to Belmont, to attend a school for kids with dyslexia.It was 2 girls and 2 boys, the oldest boy I had a huge crush on, his name was Chris and the 2 of us would fight all the time, everything I said and did was stupid and he never let me forget it.....and I still liked him, maybe this is why I like jerks? Anyways, the other boy was the youngest, he was 6 I think and then it was myself and the other girl she was kind of a year younger than me. I wouldn't say we where the best of friends but I wouldn't say we were not friends. I hung out with her on the weekends sometimes, do stuff with her family, until one day things changed like completely!! Her parents didn't intend her to stay at this school for too long because going to the "it" school was very important to them, so once she was able to get in to the other school our carpool got broken up, the older boy stared high school and the younger boy's family moved out of the bay area, and I started to carpool with a different bunch of kids who all disliked me I think because I wasn't Asian.

So this girl and I didn't see much of each other too much after she started to go to the other school, but every now and then we would hang out. At this time I made friends with this girl, Anna, in my class and one day I get this phone call from her asking me if I knew a Peter... and I said yes that's my friends brother,Anna tells me she was at Great America with some friends and some how started to talk with this guy Peter and he knew of this school in Belmont, he said his sister used to go there and he asked if Anna knew T and she said yes, that's her friend and he said to her, well tell T that we don't like her anymore! I forget all the details but I do remember it was a total shock to me, I didn't get it, what did I do? I also don't remember if I tried to call this girl,(lets call her N)to ask her what did I do, but I do remember the day I saw her at church!

It was time to get in line for communion bread and I think my parents where standing in front of me, and I remember N and her cousins and neighbors where inline across from me and they were all whispering and laughing and then looking at me as if I was the most awful person of the face of the planet!! I didn't get it, I also felt REALLY uncomfortable. After mass, I told my Mom in the car and she said she saw what was going on and didn't like it. I guess maybe my Mom told one of my Ants, and my Ant told her the reason why this might be going on......I feel like I told this story in a other blog, but oh well. One day my Ant wanted to meet her husband at the finish line where the Bay To Breaks ends and she knew parking would be crazy so she asked my Mom if she could ask N's parents if it would be okay to park her car by their house because they lived not too far from where the BTB was, N's mother said yes to my Ant but told her she wouldn't be home but her husband would be to answer the door(to hand over the car keys just in case the car needed to me moved). Now N's father knew what time my Ant was coming over, so when my Ant rang the door bell, N's father opens the door with nothing on but a towel.......by the way this man is the most unattractive man also the most creepy!! My Ant was a little embarrassed, but N's father wasn't, he asked her if she would like to come inside and told her no one is home!!! My Ant declined and told him she changed her mind about the car and left. Now maybe N's father got worried and told his kids to stay away from T and her family for whatever reason/lie I don't know but all i do know is that my social life changed a lot over those years, it wasn't easy! So this is where I ask you should I or shouldn't I.....

Should I leave it be the past? Or should I contact N and ask? I'm just really querious, I have been for a VERY long time, its like this Pandora's Box, even though more bad could come out of this, at the bottom of the box was hope so maybe some good could come out of this as well........clear the air if you will?