Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Cruched"

Yesterday around 4:30 I went down stares to iron some pants, I needed to move the ironing table away from the wall a little bit, on the table was a full can of starch that I really didn't think much of when moving the board......UNTIL THE CAN FELL ON MY TOE!!!!!!!!!! I was wearing socks, that maybe that helped a little? But not much because it fucking HURT, right when it happend I sat on the floor and held my foot and said every cuss word in the book then I started to cry, I told myself to calm down maybe its not that bad, so then I got up and tried to make it up stares to call my friend but when my foot made the second step it felt like someone was stabbing my toe!! So I went into my parents room to call my Mom, I told her what happened as clearly as possible (I was crying like crazy!!), she said she would be on her way home ASAP! So then I crawled up the steps to call my friend to let her know that I will not be able to make it to the art show tonight....she told me to put some ice on it and elevate it, I might or might have not broken the toe, but ether way you can't do much for toes :( She stayed on the phone with me till Mom got home (such a good friend).

I was SO upset this happened to me because I was really looking forward to going to this art show, I had a cute outfit all ready, I still had some of the awesome weed my brother gave me and was ready to share it my friend, she said she was going to bring mini bottles of champagne, and I could only imagine all the cute boys that would be attending this event.........but I would not be going :(

So Mom comes to the living room, I cry again (I'm going to milk this a little bit) she calls my Ant because my Ant is the best "blow smoker" EVER, "Oh honey, I'm so sorry this happend to you, your such a sweet girl, how awefull, I'm so sorry baby..." My Mother has never been one to talk like that, the only sweet things she says is "I'm sorry honey" and that's fine, but for something like this that took me by shock and freaked me out, because all I could think about was did I break my toe, I needed some "smoke blown" up my ass :)

That night the pain really bugged me and my Mom said we should go to the hospital tomorrow morning and at first I was fine with that but then I thought, I want to sleep tomorrow not wake up at the butt crack of dawn on a Sat morning to go to a hospital, so I asked her if we could go now.......and turn off Wyatt Earp, God I love that movie and Tombstone too; I don't want to have kids but if I ever had a boy Grant and Wyatt have been my top favorite names (their is a goth/hick in me). Okay so we get to the hospital, they see me right away, did not expect that, they put me in a wheel chair and my Mom wheeled me around and MANY times almost hit my bad foot agent chairs and walls.......I almost killed her!!! They took my x-ray, and then put me in another room for the doctor to see me, they doc comes in said your toe is not broken but it is "crushed", the blood vesicles got all...well crushed, and he said this kind of thing REALLY sucks, he said it will take about 2-3 weeks to heal. Wonderful!!! So now when I go to school, not only will I be wearing sweats I'll be wearing athletic sandals.....that I only wear around the house, no cute boots, flats or oxfords for me :(

I was thinking could this be karma? I think I've talked about how I'm really big on everything happens for a reason, and I was thinking as I was laying down on the hospital bed, was this karma? I feel I have suffered enough, with having a yest infection for a MONTH!!! To boost my ego, I want to share a pic with you in what i wore for Halloween.