Monday, November 9, 2009
I've got the hot's for a barbaric!
He's in my math class, and he has the most barbaric name I have ever herd, I told my brother about him and he threw out every joke in the book about this guys name......but he has the most sexist arms I have ever seen; he's just this man's, man all man!!! He's going to go by Arms. Now maybe at this very moment I want him more than the other 2 months of school I have been having class with him because my hormones are going crazy because the last time I got shagged was by Mr. Romanian and he was not all that in the sak!! I'm looking for a man who knows how to work it, and I think Arms might be my ticket to a good time.......but then again I don't really want ANOTHER fuck buddy.......but I don't really see Arms and I hitting it off outside of the bedroom only because he smokes like a pack a day I bet and I have a feeling his friends and my friends wouldn't get along very well, his fashion is not the greatest but it is WAY better than Mr. Romanian's. We have made eye contact a few times, but I cant look at him for very long because I turn all red and my heart pounds like a mile a second.......I think he might be interested only because one day when we were both in the testing room and our teacher called roll and he called my name Arms turned his head all over the room looking for me.....is that good? I asked my brother what did he think if I went up to him and asked him if his name means anything, he said that was kind of dumb........now I'm rethinking this.....maybe ask him something about the class? Ahhhhhhhhhh,I want some dude interaction or I might hump something that doesn't need to be humped!!