Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Why, Why, Why????
Why is it right when you delete a guys number they call you, text you with in that week? WHY!!?? I really don't get it!! I deleted The Romanian's number on Monday, I thought I'll keep him in my phone from the day I got it till the weekend and if he didn't contact me I would delete it, he didn't contact me so bye bye Mr. Romanian! But I just received a text from him just now, 2 days later from delete!! Maybe I should do this more often.........like every number I get from a guy I should just delete right away and with in a few hours or days they will contact me, I also don't run the chance of feeling desperate to call or text them like a looser..........yes I'm liking this idea very much!! BUT, I don't like it when you delete a guy's number who has broken your heart and calls/text's you, no matter what they all call/text you once you delete them from your phone...........WHY????? And we are the hard to figure out ones!!