Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mr. Romanian

Well, Mr. Romanian and I saw each other over the holiday weekend! To start it off, on Friday my friend and I saw the always crass and funny Kathy Griffin and after the show I was going to meet up Mr. Romanian and check out the Goonies that was playing at the Clay Theater, but plans changed! When I called him after the show he said he was over by Potrero Hill, the place he was at I was not familiar with so I don't him I was not going to go over there. My friend suggested why don't we go over to 16th and Valencia and he can meet us up at one of the bars, I liked that idea! I texted him where we were going and he met us up at one of the bars.I was already a little tipsy when he showed up.......(I was a little bit upset that he was in Patrero Hill and he wanted me to come see him, I also need to shake the nerves and my funk...so a shot of rum it was!!) At one point my friend winked at me.....giving me a "good job" I guess for picking a good one, after a few minutes of meet and greet he went to the little boys room and I asked my friend what did she think of him! From what I can remember she said he was nice looking and she said she thinks he's good for me! He came back, he bought us some drinks, we all talked some more and then my friends man showed up and after this it gets a little fuzzy, but I do remember my friend and her man had to go, and I remember saying goodbye then some how I end up going in a taxi with Mr. Romanian to the bar he was at over in Potrero Hill.

All I wanted was water, I had a little bit too much for T, so he got me some water and showed me around the place. He said he knows the owners, so he gets drinks for free and VIP service........I told him, this does not impress me, unless you get free designer cloths and shoes now we are talking! No such luck!! Anyways, he takes me to some VIP room and we talk for a while and then he takes me up stares and we talk some more and then we kiss and he asked if I'm hungry (when am I not hungry?!) so his freind drove up to this place to have a bit to eat and he said after this we are going back to his place and I said no, he said "yes, I want to keep talking with you, plus its really late and I bet finding a cab to take you back home will be hard (this was true)". I said fine, we get in a cab to go to his place, he askes the driver to stop off at Safeway.....I'm thinking this guy is going to run in to get condoms, but I was wrong! See when we got food, I ordered onion in my food and as I was eating it it dawned on me this was a bad idea because I was going to have onion breath! Mr. Romanian didnt care, he thought it was funny and kissed me anyways, but he could see it bothered me so what do you think he picked up at Safeway?? When we got out of the cab and walked to his door he asked me what I thought he picked up and I told him a tooth brush, he laughed and said I was right! All I wanted to do was to go to bed, I was so fucking tired, but I had a hunch it was not going to be that easy......we did it. It was whatever, at little too "jack-rabbit" for me!

The next morning I met one of his roommates, man was she a trip (I'll maybe talk about her next time), he was very insistent on taking me out for breakfast as I want so hot on the idea! I looked like a crack whore who was obviously wearing "night time cloths" and really just wanted to get home! But he wasn't having it, so some how I pull my look together and looked some what less crack whore (thank God for sunglasses)and as we were walking to the cafe he was kissing me and telling me nice things, and talking about the next time we see each other.........it was nice!!! After breakfast he walked me to the metro, kissed goodbye once the N came. Now I was very curious to see was he really going to contact me after all of this and how he was going to treat me at school when we would see each other. He called me on Sunday, he asked if I could come over to watch a movie, we did, went to bed the sex this time was WAY better, but the 3rd time was the real charm!! When Tuesday came and we saw each other I wanted to see if this was real or have a fallen in the fuck buddy realm AGAIN!! NOPE!!! Mr. Romanian was all hugs, kisses and hand holding.........awwwwwww, have I met a guy who really wants to be with me, have I, have I ???? I fucking hope so!!! My gay guy met him the other day and he told me I'm a lucky bitch, he thinks Mr. Romanian is hot and has a nice ass...........he does have a nice ass!!