
This Givenchy Nightingale bag I would LOVE to have....but its almost 2 grand ;( I need me a sugar daddy!
I'm Not Your Toy!!
I haven't been a big fan of her regular songs, but have enjoyed her remixed songs, but this one needs not to be touched!!
Sparkle me!

This is Karla, from Karla's Closet and when she posted this little number I died!! I went on a hunt for a sparkle top and look what I found....

This screams to be worn around the holidays, don't you agree?
Kate you did it again!

I had been meaning for a while now to get a "rocker" tee, influenced by the Olsen twins but when I saw this photo of Kate I was like "ASP Miss T", so this is what I picked up....I know its not as bad ass as Iron Maiden but I like LZ!!

Fuck me!!!

NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD FOR RODARTE S/S 2010//