The weather today finely decided to give us a summer day, thanks Mother Nature!! I put together a dam cute outfit if I do say so myself (wish I took a picture!). Anyways, as I was sitting out front of class (20 min early) rummaging though my bag I looked up for a second because I herd some talking going on just a ways down the hall, 2 guys, teacher and student, nothing interesting, look back down to put some lotion and SPF on my hands and out of the corner of my eye I see the student pass by me and stop. I do love when my woman's intuition is right because I knew this guy was going to turn around, come up and talk to me........he did! He said something along the lines of "You don't like dry hands?" not the best conversation starter but, who am I to judge! I said yes, and then I said I also don't like burnt hands, and showed him the bottle of SPF, he smiled, introduced himself and sat down. He's from Romania, we talked for a bit before he had to go to his next class, he complemented me on my way of thinking....I liked this complement very much!! He asked me for my number and I gave it to him, no big hopes for the phone call, if anything it was kind of nice to get hit on being that as of lately my guy situation has been not that great!
My sports class is actually VERY interesting and I'm really happy about it!! Last week we watched this video about these corporate guys making money off of athletes, the things they "make" them do, then they showed what goes on around the world, this part was sad! Some place in the middle east they have Camel racing and some of these families are so poor they will sell their boy as young as 3 to ride the camel, these boys are treated so bad; if they don't win a race the men beat and rape them!!! They interviewed this one little boy and he said "Yesterday I didn't win the race so they raped me" he said it like it was no big deal, my heart dropped and I felt sick!! Its really sad what people will do for money and its even more sad when children are involved!! Today's video was the rise and fall of this UFC fighter Mark Kerr , really great documentary, but sad at the same time.
After class was done I met up with my friend and both of us didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day so we decided to go have lunch, we picked West Portal, and had a fabulous lunch at Squat & Gobble Cafe, sat outside,the weather was so nice to do so and chatted it up like 2 old hens, oh how I love me a gay man! I also love a lunch buzz too!! After lunch we went our separate ways home, and I made it home just in time to catch a few rays........like I said it was a good day!!