Last Tuesday night was setting up my new cell phone when a random number called my cell, it was around 10ish and most of the time I don't pick up random number calls but I think my brain wasn't thinking so I pick up. I say "hello?" "T. hey its Surfer Guy..." HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He then adds "I guess you dont have me in your phone anymore the way you answered, and I dont blame you" "Your right I dont" he adds, "Look I'm really glad you picked up, I'm calling to say I'm sorry" "okay..." "I have been thinking alot about you and how the way everything ended wasn't very nice on my part and there was a reason why I didnt want to kiss you or hold your hand that night was because I get like blisters on the side of my lip sometimes if my face gets sunburn from surfing and I didnt want you to kiss me because I thought it would be gross". I tell him, I didnt even notice it, then he tells me over and over and over again how sorry he was and says he thinks we could have been something together. I tell him that as much as he is easy on the eyes he is not easy with the personalty!! "Ouch" he says, then he asks to see me!!!!! I asked him why, what would be the point, he says he feels he has more to say..........as much as this guy hurt me and made me cry, I do find him very cute and amazing in bed!! I tell him fine, so I go to his place the next night and we talk for a long time, it more shoot the shit talk, I thought we would be talking about "us", then he comes closer to me and we kiss...parts get touched and I end it right when he says he wants to be inside of me........FUCK NO AM I HAVING SEX WITH THIS DUDE, EVEN IF HE'S GOOD IN BED!!!! I can tell he's a little bit upset (I DONT CARE!!). He gets up to leave the room, but before he leaves he asks if I would like some water, I say yes, he comes back with water for me and a beer for himself. We start talking agian and I tell him this story about this lady at school and he brought up that I expect too much of people; when he said this it made me think about my last blog on how I view people in my life and he was right, I do expect too much from people!!
We keep talking, but all the conversations feel forced and it was kind of exhausting for me and I wanted to leave but wasn't sure how to go about it until he tells me about his roommate that just broke up with this girlfriend and I guess how he just said to her its over and now every time he try's to call her she wont pick up....I said "well can you blame her?", Surfer Guy lost his shit and said "why would you say that!!" I look at him like "wtf dude" I was so confused, its my opinion, I can say whatever I want, I didn't know what to say, he tells me he wasn't done with the story. Okay so you know when your talking with someone and they are telling you a story and maybe they stop the story for a second but you know they are going to keep going and you pick up that cue? Well Surfer Guy did not give me any sign that there was more to this story, AT ALL!!! He stays on why would I say something like that and I am so over all of this, I start to put my boots and coat on and he flips out again "why are you leaving?" (because your crazy!!!) I tell him that "I think this is not going very well and I dont like all the questions your asking me!" He says he's sorry and he didnt mean to upset me, I stand up, so does hi, he walks me to the door and he has the nerve to ask to see me on Saturday!!!! I look up at him and I said "Surfer Guy we keep getting into arguments, this is not going to work, and I think it was never meant to work" he gives me a hug and says "sorry" again. I turn to walk away and he says "I'll talk with you later". THE FUCK YOU WONT!!! If that fucker contacts me again I think I'll call the police!!!!
As I was driving home Black Eyed Peas was playing "and tonight's going to be good night", I found it to be the opposite from what my night was but then I thought, no, it was a good night! I learned something out that visit! 1. I expect too much from people, 2. Once an ass whole, always an ass whole and 3. If you have a hunch something is not a good idea, don't do it!!!