Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A jumble of things....

Shirley.
School has started and so far so good..........surprisingly!! My math class, or I should say my math teacher seems cool (cute guy in my class, but we will get to him next time) and so do the teacher aids, but for sure I don't think I would be in this state of mind if it wasn't for my most awesome privet tutor, she really is my godsend!!! On Monday, right before I was going to go into my tutoring center I decided to use the bathroom, when I was coming out of the stall who do I see washing her hands is this girl who I would talk with when I used to work on campus; she worked in one of the rooms I would visit often. I asked how she was and how are her classes, how was her summer, she said her summer wasn't good, I told her mine was okay as well, then she adds "oh I think my summer was the worst then anybody else s!". I look at her and I can see her eyes filling up with water, she tells me her Dad died over the summer, I felt sooooooooooooooo bad!!!!! I asked her did he have health problems or was it a freak accident? She said no one knows if he had health problems because he refused to see a doctor, then she said that one day she came over to the house and he was complaining that he was in pain, he burnt himself while eating soup, she asked if she could see where it hurt but he wouldn't show her; she wasn't in the mood to fight with him so she left, when she came back 12 hours later to show him something she bought for him he was lying in bed not moving and she just knew he wasn't sleeping! As selfish as this is going to sound as she's telling me all of this all I could think about is how the fuck would I be able to cope with school, even though I'm not that close to my father I still love him. It was a little uniform to see her cry being that this girl is a touch cookie (reasons why I like her), so it was nice to see she had a soft side : / I felt really bad, I asked her has she thought about talking with someone, she said she wasn't interested.....I let that go, didn't want to push it, I kind of get lost for words when sad incidences happen, so all I could think of was asking if I could give her a hug........and I gave a good one too :) I wanted to talk more with her but I was already 5 minutes late for my tutor center, so I told her it was good to see her and I will stop by to check up on her, gave her another good hug and told her she is a strong young women, you will be okay!

I do believe she will be okay, at some point we will have to face this, it just happened too soon for my friend!

Bad Ass!

A few weeks ago everyone who I wanted to hang out with was doing there own thing and I really wanted to go to the event that was going on at the Lower Haighters Gallery.....tons of hot guys show up to this once a month event!!! Anyways, this girl who I would only see at her work or some social gatherings I would attend to sometimes, we kind of said we would make an effort to hang out outside of all of that, and I was interested in this, being that she is the only single female that I know now! Cant really go hunting for dick when a chick who is spoken for. Anyways, I call her up and ask if she would like to go, she said sure, she brought one of her friends along and we all go........the event didn't get a good turn out this time and I was a little embarrassed, but they were cool with it, so we stop off at a bar near by to have a drink and then head back over to our neighborhood bar. Now the most awesome thing happened to me......before we go into the bar she wants to smoke a cigarette and I happen to have some cloves on me so I decide to join her, as we are shooting the shit before we go in the bar she just out of the blue tells me I'm a bad ass!! At first I had to make her repeat it, she says it again and then adds "I never really got to know you until tonight and you are a bad ass, I always thought you were kind prude (I think I am) but your cool man!" Now, who knows if she really meant it, maybe she was just kissing my ass, all I know NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS would I ever think anyone would EVER call me a bad ass!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!! Maybe she is so wrong, but all i know is that it felt good, it was the best complement in a long time and I still think about it :)

I want to be just like her!
I went to the long weekend event called Homo-A-GoGo, my friends and I only went to see the group Glass Candy because it had been a group we had been meaning to see for a while now but kept missing them when they would come to the city. Anyways, may I just say what an amazing proformas! After a few songs she would talk to us and her vibe was so positive it was so awesome, her dancing was awesome and so was her hair!!!! When they were done my friend and I couldn't stop talking about how we would like to be her friend, ha!! Next time they come back to the city I hope to see them again!!