Thursday, August 20, 2009

August Favorites

I think this dress is just stunning! It's by Alxender McQueen, I thought about how it would look with black instead of the yellow and then the black lace part would be white, but that would be to ordinary/expected? The yellow is very unexpected and the lace (if that's what it is) is breath taking...good job McQueen!!


Antonio Berardi collection I LOVE, there are very few peaces in the fall/winter 09/10 collection that I don't like. They are all very simple with some of my favoret colors!

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/2010RST-ABERARDI/

This Jil Sander shoe I think is HOT HOT HOT, and the moment I saw it I dreamed of wearing it, hens DREAM!!


We all have a little "she wolf" in our closet!! I think this is Sherika's best song yet, the dancing is CRAZY GOOD, but I will say the end is a little cheesy, but they show a fake background of SF so that's cool!

SheWolf from C. Enrique B. on Vimeo.