My other favorite is Diggy's blog! If you have cable and have caught Run's House on VH1 or is it MTV.....so bad, sorry, anyways its a really funny show and they seam like a really loving family. Diggy is kind of the middle child, he's not even a teen yet and this guy is sooooooooooo into fashion, I'm really impressed with some of the designers that he posts; he also pots some architects that are really impressive too! I will admit its also a glimpse into the "fab life" and who isn't curious about that??!!
Monday, July 20, 2009
July Favorites!
I was going to post this in a different blog but I kind of have ants in my pants about this ring! This ring used to belong to an elder cousin of mine who I adored very much. She had two other sisters who where all very kind to my mother and her sisters, but Cousin Ciss (like Sis, I think her name was Catherine) was kind of the girly one out of the three and I remember when I was a child she loved it when I would sit on her lap and play with her bracelets; she died when I was I think 10 from cancer. So many years later her husband died and her niece had my Mom and I come to the house to have whatever we wanted, and the only thing I really wanted was Cousin Ciss wedding ring........and a few other piece's of her jewelry! Well when my Mom and I arrived, one of my aunts was just leaving and she had a box full of stuff, my Mom was so upset because she knew my aunt had the wedding ring......(at this time my Mom and Aunt Barbara where in a tiff). When we got into the house my Mom asked the niece about a picture she was hoping to have and she told my Mom that my aunt took it and the wedding ring as well, I was a little bit upset but I knew down the road I would get it one day............like 6 years later!!!!! Anyways here it is, isn't so cute, it's a 1930's cut, a kind of style I would want and now have!!!
My other favorite is Diggy's blog! If you have cable and have caught Run's House on VH1 or is it MTV.....so bad, sorry, anyways its a really funny show and they seam like a really loving family. Diggy is kind of the middle child, he's not even a teen yet and this guy is sooooooooooo into fashion, I'm really impressed with some of the designers that he posts; he also pots some architects that are really impressive too! I will admit its also a glimpse into the "fab life" and who isn't curious about that??!!
My other favorite is Diggy's blog! If you have cable and have caught Run's House on VH1 or is it MTV.....so bad, sorry, anyways its a really funny show and they seam like a really loving family. Diggy is kind of the middle child, he's not even a teen yet and this guy is sooooooooooo into fashion, I'm really impressed with some of the designers that he posts; he also pots some architects that are really impressive too! I will admit its also a glimpse into the "fab life" and who isn't curious about that??!!