My trip to Hawaii was very relaxing but no light bulb moments happend on the island, it happend while I was in the air going home!
My aunt bought my mother and I first class tickets going to Hawaii and coming back but I wouldn't be going back to SF with my mother, she is staying an extra week being that I needed to get back to SF to really start my math tutoring and other responsibility's! If you have never sat in first class (this was my first time EVER) let me give you the pros and cons. Pros: you get all the free booze you want, you get your very own personal movie player so you don't have to watch the movie that everyone else will be watching, you get a menu of 4 different choices of food and you can pick 3 out of the 4, and LOTS of leg room. The Cons: The food is REALLY small, and if your still hungry tough, that's it....so lame, I guess that's all I can come up with for the cons. Anyways back to the topic! So I was a little bit nervous about flying by myself, being that this was my 2nd time doing so and I was very interested in finding out who was the person going to be sitting next to me on the plane ride home. When I got on the plane there was an older man, around my fathers age, dam I said to myself I was really hoping for a rich hottie! At one point it got cold in the plane and I put on my hoodie and the hoodie had a logo on the front of it stating where I live in the city, when I got up to use the bathroom and came back the guy sitting next to me saw the logo and asked if I lived in this part of the city I said yes and he said "oh so does my wife and myself" he pointed to her sitting across to the side. We start to chat it up and he asked about the neighborhood church and I said I used to go, he said his wife teaches there and as for years, he asked my last name and told it to his wife she said she knows my mom and dad and my bother; I had herd of there last name, and I'm sure have met the wife before just didn't remember.
This guy was SO nice and as we where talking I found out he had ADD and thinks he is dyslexic, he is the first person I have ever met who doesn't have an e-mail addy, he says he has never really been on a computer, he finds them to be very overwhelming! He asks how I cope threw life and i tell him, he seemed really impressed then he asked if I had a boyfriend and I told him the sad story of SF being there are more women than straight men so why should a SF man commit when he can have a new girl every night, he laughed and said that's too bad its like that, then he added they don't know what they are missing! I also talked about my living situation and he said I shouldn't care about that (I know I shouldn't!) he said it will all come in time, he added that one of his son's didn't move out till he was 30 (PLEASE GOD DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO ME!!!) He kept telling me that I'm going to do alright in life and for the first time EVER I believed it, he also said it was so nice talking with me because he had never talked with anyone who had some of the same struggles he had growing up and in general. It felt good that I made someone feel good and it's always nice to talk with another LD person, for sure someone older because if they made it in life you know you can too!
The picture taken up above was taken by me while I was watching a sunset on the left of me and rainbow to the right of me, it was so awesome! I know life really sucks sometimes and I know I complain about it a lot on here (but it is MY blog) and it's hard to see the lighter things in life, but its easier to do when you talk with someone, more so whit a random person ;)I know I'm going to be okay, the battle that I will have to face this fall will be a really really tough one for me but I know when I complete it its going to be worth it and I am for sure going to have a party!!!