Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Age

One recent discover I've made is that I am New Age. I believe in all kinds of things. I believe in tomorrow. I believe her when she says whatever will be will be. I believe we get what we ask for. I believe in believing.
I dont believe in Twitter. I dont trust the internet. I dont trust doctors. I dont trust noveau riche. I have no faith in birth control pills. I dont trust my bank account. I dont trust success.
I believe in John Cassavettes.
I believe the lunatics.
I believe the X files.
I believe my sorrow.
I believe my happiness,
I believe in sex.
I believe smoking kills but I still smoke.
I am not sure there is life after death.
I am not sure how you make a good song.
I am not sure whether coffee is good for you or not.
I believe in passion.
I hope absence makes love stronger.
I believe there is a reason, but I am not sure.
I dont believe in fashion.
I like silk sheets.
I like pop corn.
I like YSL.
I like myself.
I dont like myself.
I am tired,
I am not tired.
I am,
I am not.
I miss you alot.
Who are you?
Id like to speak fluid Spanish one day.
Id like a few kids.
I never want to grow old.
I want to have grey hair.
I wonder are you thinking of me?
I wonder if I will ever learn to love running.
I wonder if you could survive on zucchini only,
I think people are fucked up.
I love people.
Good night.
(This was a blog posted by one of my favorite artist Lykke Li, and I LOVE it!)