Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thanks Mom!

Last week I went down to the beach to clear my head, enjoy the sunshine and to get some exercises. As I was walking along in the sand I started to take pictures with my phone of the things that I passed, all of the pictures that came out where boring but for one, this one! I hate my feet, I think they are soooooooo ugly, my big toe curls up, and I think its big looking as well, I have my mothers feet! If there was plastic surgery to flatten my big toe's I would sooooooooo do it in a heart beat!! But overall aren't feet odd looking anyways? I find its very rare that you see nice looking feet, maybe I look at feet too much........I admit it, if I see exposed feet I will stare, analyze and compare them to mine. Out of all things feet!! But I think feet are far less worse then comparing yourself to others right?