With all that has been happening these past few weeks this weekend I was really tired of myself. I don't know about you but there are days or moments where I would like to leave myself. I know the root to this feeling as of lately fucking Messenger Boy. I received text news that he got some girl knocked up, in a way this didn't surprise me the guy HATED to wear a condom, but I made sure no love was going to happen if there was no glove! Why is it that I'm beating myself over about all of this? I'm going back and forth...in my head i have built this world that has to be perfect, when i know in reality it never will be. You see i feel so stupid for getting involved with someone like him, someone like me would never hang out with someone like him, BUT I DID! I know that sounds like i think I'm better then him.....because i am! Then to add more, i have been feeling left behind, not with my friends or family but with myself. Everything has been happening so fast and i have been feeling like I'm in that part of a movie where the camera does a 360 around the person and everything around him or her gets all blurry but they aren't, that's how i have been feeling lately. Also I feel this city is either getting to cool for me or I'm just getting burnt out with everything, everyone and myself.