Sunday, January 25, 2009

Messenger Boy

There is a reason for everything and for sure the reason why Messenger Boy and I will no longer be hanging out is a VERY good one! It involves a girl with X the drug (sorry I don’t know how you spell it) and a hooker……………yes I said hooker! This morning I asked my brother how his night was and he said it was fine, and then he turned to me and said “I don’t want you seeing Messenger Boy ever again” I stood there and said okay with a question in my voice and I could see he didn’t want to tell me why but he knew he had to so he did. He said he was talking with Messenger Boy’s roommate and he said that Messenger Boy had a crazy night before, he continued saying that he met some chick who had X and then somehow met some hooker on Polk St. and went back to her place. After my brother tells me this I start to shake and feel really gross inside, this is the dude I slept with last weekend and this weekend he sleeps with a hooker?! I start thinking has he slept with other girls while we were sleeping together, if so did he use a condom and why the fuck did he lie to my face when I said if we were going to sleep together there could be no third party involved he said that was fine, LIE!!!!!!!!! I’m calling up my doctor tomorrow and scheduling an STD and HIV test, we used condoms every time but oral was not covered and you can get HIV from unprotected oral sex. I should have listed to that voice in the back of my head every time we hung out, it was telling me he’s bad news but I ignored it! If I saw Messenger Boy right now I would want to slap him in the face and let him know that he will never know what to do with someone who comes into his life that is a wonderful human being because he’s so blind and fucked up in the head! I’m really mad; I feel used, gross, scared for my health and ugly, I also feel I lost a game in way and when it comes to life I hate losing to life. He would be a fool to call me, even if he does I’m not going to pick up, but if any of my test results come back positive I’m going to go over to his apartment and beat the shit out of him with a base ball bat! That’s fair right?

What does it take to have to pay for sex? There are something’s I get why people do the things they do but paying for sex? I don’t get it, this is a 26yr old guy who has a job, tons of friends…………you can be still a lonely person who doesn’t like themselves with all that going for them in their life I know but I still don’t get it! This dude got laid last weekend, it’s not like it was last year! I know dudes are horny beings but HELLO, ever heard of self- control and self- worth? I’m sorry but I just don’t get it…………but then again I have a problem too, I fall for scum bags who only want to want me and nothing else and I like that? WHAT THE FUCK!!!