New years eve started out with a fresh step, my 2 friends who had a “thing” a while back was able to put aside all the drama and made the effort to be civil with each other, it was awesome! The little house party we all went to was great, the food and booze was endless added with lots of laughs and great music. Fallowing that weekend I left for Hawaii to go on a cruise with my family for a week and then spend 5 days in Oahu on the North Shore at my ants husbands house (I refuse to call him my uncle). I was a little apprehensive about the whole trip being that my last trip to Hawaii wasn’t good (I think I talk about this in my other blog) anyways, the trip was a little bit better then the first one. I say a little bit because my aunt was bossing my family and I around the whole trip, she was easily annoyed with us for very silly things……like not ordering enough food? I’m not sure if I would ever go on a cruise every again, when it comes to dinner I like to be in my pj’s or sweat pants and having to look kind of nice every night for dinner was a drag, also I never thought I would be tired of being waited on and sick of food! The selection of guys on the ship was slim and surprisingly I didn’t really think about sex on the trip (well toads the end, I’ll get to that in a bit), I didn’t think much at all, it was really nice! I also didn’t care about how I looked so there were days when I didn’t fix my hair or wear any makeup, who was I trying to impress? No one! Also Hawaii isn’t a very fashion cautious state unlike San Francisco, and on top of that no one is going to remember me the next day! I think this trip was needed, for sure I feel rested, a part of me feels very calm, that’s a little odd for me to say being that I’m kind of a uptight person. I also have a nice tan but in exchange for that I also have some nice bites on my legs :(
Now for the thinking of sex, yes the whole trip I didn’t think about sex, maybe a little but not as much as I think about it normally and it was kind of nice but on the second to the last day of my trip Messenger Boy called me, I was sleeping when he called, it was such a bootie call hour as well, so I called him the next evening and it was as if the gate that closed off the sex thoughts was reopened when I heard his voice. It was a little surprising to see that he called me at all being that I invited him to the house party on NYE and he didn’t show up (I kind of knew though)and I had a dream about him when I was on my trip. The dream was that my brother told me he saw him with another chick, and I get kind of hippie about my dreams, some of them I take to heart, so I figured that he was done with us hanging out.
Also on this trip my cousin and her husband stayed with us for a bit when we arrived at my aunt’s husband’s house. One afternoon they took my brother and I out for some drinks and I asked my cousin if she ever met any boyfriends that my mom dated before she married my dad, she said she only met one and apparently he was a little crazy. This was so juicy to me I got all excited, she told me he was Colombian (I think my mother has a thing for “darker” men being that she ended up marring an Italian man, no?) and she said when they broke up and he found out she was going to marry my dad he started to stalk her and the day of the wedding my uncle who worked for the Army at the time stood at the doors of the church while packing heat to make sure Mr. Crazy wouldn’t try to stop the wedding……….family juice is always exciting!!
So this New Year so far has been okay, nothing exciting yet and I don’t have a feeling of prediction of what this year is going to be like unlike last year I felt it was going to be crazy/fun, and it was! I guess I’ll just have to sit back and see what were 2009 takes me!