It should have been a light bulb moment for me when the plaid shirts were popping up and hints of Dr. Martens were being spotted here and there but nothing has confirmed that the 90's are back like the movie that will be coming out next year called "Notorious". Yes folks, Notorious B.I.G., it will be a movie about his life and everyone around him that was in it, I for sure will be checking out this film and expecting it to make me feel old! I also hope they do a good job on the Little Kim charter because who doesn't love her!!
When i saw the trailer, i thought "holy shit, the 90's are back" then i flipped to VH1 and what was playing "Dangerous Minds", do you remember the song??!! I'm okay if the 90's come back, well some of, if scrunchies become popular again I might die, and if really really really saggy jeans (even though at the time I thought that look looked hot on guys), exposing of the naval I will not be happy with because you know their are the women who are going to do it who shouldn't!! But the music, now the music can all come back, everything, all of it, grunge to hip hop, i welcome you!!
"If you don't know, now you know."