Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lie

My thumbs twiddle, healed back with words, always hungry but the kitchen is too small for two, you poison her mind with untrue thoughts while it makes you feel better for a second from your bitter childhood, she is the one who had the worst upbringing, you didn’t have a mother who got paid by a man up the block to molest you and your brother because your family was so hungry for money, I look at her in awe and I look at you as a poor sad bitter jerk , your children walk around on egg shells because one false move and the earth will split into two, your lips tighten up like a baby not wanting to open his mouth for medicine, shame on you, sometimes I wish you would take it to the extreme so I could yell at you and tell you what I really think of you and hope I would make you so mad you would take a swing at me so then I could call the cops and that would be the end of you, what would I miss? Can’t think of a dam thing, awkward with hugs and affection, you never hold your wife’s hand, so worried what other people might think of us or what we have so we have to keep things hush hush, if it was up to me, id have all the riches shine, show it all off, tell them all, what would happen? Would you freak out? Good, freak out, drive yourself crazy, you are already, I here you whisper to yourself all the time, sometimes I can make what you say and its crazy talk other times you make it to faint, if she dies before you I’m not going to feel sorry for you, I’m going to feel sorry for her, she wasn’t able to enjoy a few years without your bitter ass, but isn’t that how it goes the good die first and the mean have to suffer, just like your mother? When I’m on my own and don’t need a dime from you, I’ll speak me my mind and let the whole world know who you really are. Kind sweet man is all a lie.