To start this amazing story off I must say a few words first!! I’m not proud of what I did but I’m a firm believer on doing things that make you happy or put some excitement in your life, as long as you’re not hurting anyone, this case I might have hurt the trust of some of my friends. I’m a little worried, I’m not a liar, I look at this as something I wanted to do and didn’t feel like telling anyone about it, until now!
Everyone wanted to do something on Fri, I wanted to stay in and work on my paper, but I had been talking with this guy for a while and we thought it was time to hang out. I met him on CL and this will be my last time doing this (this is only my second time). When we talked on the phone things were good, when we talked on IM things were good, but then when we met up things went bad! We met down town, the weather was awesome to just walk around and talk, after I think about an hour and half of talking we diced to head over to the Mission to have a drink, big mistake, all the bars were packed so we brown bagged it. We took our beer to Dolores Park and sat in the tennis courts, I had some bud on me from the night before and asked him if he would like some, “sure”, it doesn’t take much for me to get high and in this situation this was a very good thing! I’m sitting on this bench with him and he’s talking, and talking, and talking and I realize as I’m very high, this dude has never asked me any questions about myself, he has called me neurotic, has talked about how “skinny” I am and hasn’t really talked about anything positive! After this realization I wanted this night to end NOW!! In a wish answered he looked at his phone for the time and said he should start heading back to Bart, I walked with him and we gave each other a hug and said good bye. As he went down the stars I threw the rest of my beer away and stood on the corner on 16th and Mission for a second (not the best area or idea for a lady who is by herself at night) anyway, I’m standing there feeling drained and going back and forth if I want to call someone or just catch a cab and go home, the hand reached into my bag and I called my brother and I think that was best thing I did that night!
My brother picks up, I ask him “where are you?” he says “I’m at Dolores Park drinking with my friends” I said “ I was just there, now I’m over by 16th and Mission, I was just on a really bad date” he says “meet me in front of the Roxie and I’ll come get you!”. We meet up and start walking towards Delirium (can’t stand that bar) he says some of his friends are inside and he wants me to meet them, we go in meet these 2 girls, who are nice, one of them starts to feel sick so we go back outside and I start talking with the girl who feels sick; then I notice in the corner of my eye my brother is talking to some dude. I turn around and he introduces me to “messenger boy”, this guy is drunk and stoned off his ass but is able to keep his shit together. I don’t remember how it happened but we just started talking as if we knew each other forever. I told him I just came from a bad date and my brother rescued me, he brings up on how dates are hard for people sometimes, then I ask what are dudes thinking on dates he replies with the best answer “ we just want to get into your pants” and I reply “keep it honest, I like it” he smiles. Change of topic, he goes into parse of my brother and brings up I think the best book EVER for little boys Ferdinand the Bull, that was my brothers favorite book as a little boy. Ferdinand didn’t want to fight like all the other bulls, he was just wanted to chill under the cork tree and smell the flowers, “messenger boy” said he just wants to love and be chill, then he asked me would I like to hear him play the harmonica, I said yes!! He played and played and played and at this point I was putty in this dudes hands. I love the harmonica, it has a beautiful sound. After he was done, we decide to go hang out at DP, but we didn’t end up at the park, we chilled at some school over by 16th and Church. As we were walking he said “I want to get to know you, and I might want to kiss you a little” I replied “If you play your cards right”, he laughed. We talked for a while, kissed, played his harmonica and then he asked if I wanted to go back to his place, he would drive me home as early as I wanted to leave, I had a family thing I HAD to go to at 11am the nest day! We took a taxi to his place, he ended up knowing the taxi driver (the whole night people kept yelling out his name and saying hi, this guy knows everyone!). We get to his place and……….well we all know what happened! Next morning we wake up and start talking and he says “I’m going to take care of you real nice” I laughed, no guy has ever said anything like that to me before, honestly I have never met a guy like him and I have been on A LOT of dates. He drove me home, gave me a big fat long kiss and said he would call me the next day when he got back from his mini trip to so cal.
That was one crazy night, but if I had to do it all over again I would have, it was so worth it!!
I’ll keep you posted if he calls!