“I’m in love with another woman”, love? As Tina would say “what’s love got to do with it”, seriously what do you say to something like that? I wasn’t looking for love; I was looking for honesty and respect! So did you sleep with me so you could get back at her because she doesn’t like you the way you wish she would? Did it make you feel better about yourself? I wonder for how long that was……….i hope it was as long as your orgasm! “Your ass is hot, your body is like a model” I should really listen more to that voice in my head telling me “do not trust anything they tell you”. My heart is already damaged; it’s black and cold for love. Did you know this about me? And if so, why do what you did? If anything it’s now made things worse! I will now use your sex like you use mine, I will now tell your sex all the things that men love to hear and every word of it will be a lie just so I can get some dick. When a guy tells me he’s been hurt time after time again by women I will turn the other cheek and make you believe that I’m “different from the others”. We will never be friends, but I’ll pretend just for the fun of it.
Am I that ugly? Did you think I knew this so that’s why you called me hot because you knew that word score nicely for you? What makes you better than me? No one is better than anyone, but for sure some people have more class then others and you my “friend” are a classes selfish jerk, but I’ll take notes from your work and use it and it won’t look classes at all if anything it will look a game well played!