I’m so bitter and sour that if I lived in a cartoon world my face would like I just popped a Warhead in my mouth. Could this be from monthly mood swings or big disappointments from others? I think it’s both. Sometimes I feel I give and give and give and I don’t really get it back in the way I should. I’m not looking for an “all hale Terese, you are the awesome one” fuck that……….how about surprising me? Making me feel that I am truly appreciated, because telling me I’m great and all that jazz only goes so far and then becomes old, (also on a side note I kind of don’t really like people telling me how wonderful I am because it makes me very uncomfortable).
Even though I don’t like being in a state of sourness it does make me think in how can I better the situation for me? I know I’m going to look like a hypocrite for saying this because of my last blog but I think I might want a man in my life. As everyone is off doing their own thing and I have a weekend were I find myself stuck at home singing “nobody likes me……” that won’t happen anymore if I have one of them things called a “man”.
Is this all very conceded?
Fuck it, this is my blog after all, and I’m going to express how I feel DAMIT!!
Maybe a dude in my life wouldn’t be so bad after all, also maybe turning a new leaf in my life is a good idea as well. So I guess this means I might have to take down the wall a few bricks and smile more often..........this is going to be tuff!