Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I beg you, please leave me alone!

Women, the sex I know everything about but at the same time no nothing about. From pre-school to now I have never had a good relationship with women, I think jealously has played a big roll and I feel like they think I do it on purpose. For the record I don’t care how conceded this is all going to turn out! I have reached the icing on the cake of my pet peeve and I’m not sure how much longer I’m going to allow it to go on without feelings getting hurt. What has brought this on; I received news that my neighbor from across the fence of my parent’s house will be attending a family gathering that I will be going to in the next few days. I hate this woman to the core of existence; from day one she has made comments to me or about me as if I’m this “thing” in the room that has no feelings. She came over to my birthday party that I thought was only going to be just family, and right when she came in the door “Hello birthday girl, gosh look how skinny you are” then she turns to my aunt and starts talking about me as if I’m not in the room,”look how skinny she is, I wish I had her figure, she looks kind of pale, her hair cut is so fashionable”. My biggest pet peeve is people saying things about me on how I look and dress, I can’t stand it, I wish it would stop I really really really do. I wish I could walk into a room have no one say anything to me, sometimes I feel my own mother is jealous of me, she sometimes says “I wish I could wear an outfit like that, I used to when I was your age”. Lately I have been wondering if I could gain like 100lbs and stop primping myself and wore awful cloths maybe women would stop saying things about me or to me. The mother of the little boy I babysit for, says something to me everyday “if I had your body things would be easy” so being skinny solves all the world’s problems? ALL OF YOU………..FUCK OFF!!!!!!!! I don’t compliment women unless I really mean it, and it’s not often that I do. I also don’t think I’m that skinny, but then again I don’t see what everyone sees, I’ll never forget I was sleeping with this guy and after we were done having sex and we were putting our cloths back on he stopped for a second and said “girls must be jealous of your body” I didn’t know what to say so I just gave a little laugh. I promise from the bottom of my heart I don’t try to make other women feel threatened or jealous, I don’t see what they see, the only thing I see is me, Terese a young woman would like to be left alone, but if you feel the need to say something about me, just ask “how are you” instead of “I wish I had your figure”; that would make me feel normal and excepted by the sex that I should be able to get along with the most. A side from all of this, I love myself very much but the comments that drive me crazy makes it very easy to dislike myself and want to change so I can be left alone and not looked at. We all want what we can’t have, I would love to be taller, I wish I had beautiful skin, I wish I had manageable hair, I wish I was good at math……….the list could go on. I just want to have a normal, none threatening, none jealousy relationship with women, is that so hard to ask for?