I was healed up by gun point, the guy wouldn’t let us go, somehow I text 911 for help and realize if the guy finds out that one of us called (text) for 911 he would shoot us all. We were being kept in a barn by a corn field, and then somehow again, I break free to run down to the path leading away from the barn to tell the police to turn off there sirens……….. and then I woke up.
Nightmares always disturb me, I wake up with my heart racing and I’m all clammy, it takes the rest of my morning to calm down and I analyze the crap out of why did I have a nightmare “what am I stressed about, what am I upset about?” .
Each morning 4 days a week I set my alarm for 6am, Alice 97.3 gets me up to start my day, Sara and No Name are my morning hosts. I’ve been an avid listener for a long time; I think I started when I was in 6th grade so 96-97? I went through the heartbreak of Vinnie being fired from the show because he just stopped showing up for work (so I heard) and I was pleased when they hired his replacement “No Name” .But this morning “No Name” was not on the air because I guess last Fri he said something about autistic children and this made parents who listen to the show who have autistic children very upset. Okay so I get it, I get annoyed and sometimes upset when I come across people who know nothing about dyslexia, but I try to keep in mind that there are a lot of ignorant people in this world and I can’t focus all of my energy with anger on them, it’s just not worth it. So to the parents out there thank you, thank you for firing “No Name” and being the bigger person and making a big deal out of something that all you could have just done was TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING RADIO!!!!!!! Now I have to go through I’m sure a month maybe ever longer of wondering who could ever fill “No Names” spot……….no one ever will. R.I.P “No Name” you will be missed :(
After my morning scare and loss, my day passed by surprisingly fast and before I knew it I was back home, but when I opened my computer to find that the one class I need to finish school has been CANCELED, well ladies and gents this bad news for sure has been the icing on the cake. Do know what this means? I have to find a class that’s not full (good luck for me)I also have to take this canceled class in the spring when I was planning of being done with school……….oh the tears are flowing. Why me, why me? All my little dreams are yet again put on hold, I might as well just stop having dreams at this point, it seems the powers may be have a different plan for me.