This is so foolish of me to have these feelings but I have them so what can I do, I guess vent!
A bug has crawled up my ass and has set an unpleasant taste in my mouth. Here we go....its about the ex girlfriend! Yep, why this girl bothers me so I don't get it, I wonder is it because in our American culture it is not that common that we stay in touch with our past lovers? That might be one of the reasons another could be that when I met her (more times than I wanted mind you!) she gave me a kiss on both sides of my cheek, I felt it was a "i'll kill her with kindness" gesture. I wanted just a handshake, even though I would have much rather liked a node from a distance. My Guy's friends went back to Slovakia for a summer trip to see family and on there visit they spent some time with her...seemed like a lot! These pictures have made me wonder if I was ever a topic of conversation? Selfish thinking....maybe but I think you would think the same thing too! It has always bothered me that My Guy's friends have seem to take a liking to her more than me but I also think at the time they were together maybe I would have gotten along with his friends too. My Guy's friends have kids now, back then they didn't, kids changes things. Now for me, I can not connect with this people....I have said this many times in other blogs so I don't want to get into this.
I guess my main thing is, did they all talk about me, did they say unkind things. I care to know because I want the truth to come out, I know these people are not crazy about me, my feeling are most of the time right and I want to prove it to myself!
Another feeling I have about this girl, if My Guy and I ever get married will he want her at the wedding? Will he care how I feel or more about if it will hurt HER feelings?
To be even more blunt, I wish she would go away!