I'd write a letter to my loved ones, telling each of them how I feel, how I really feel about them and then tell them how much they mean to me, how much I loved them. Also giving them instructions in what to do with my things, what to do with my body and how I want to be berried and then apologize leaving them with a Visa bill. Then I would put on "How Disappear Completely", put it on repeat, drink my bottle of Jack, I will be sitting on the side of my bed looking out to the knight sky with it. After I'm good and liquefied up I would cut the side and let the blood drip, let it flow like a river. How sad I will feel whoever finds me, what a scary state I will be in to the person, and they will ask why, over and over again, why did this happen. Even if I tried to explain it would be an excuse I guess; I apparently am full of them! So what difference would it make, I'm gone, gone out of everyone's life, for good, I think it would be for the best, right? No one has to put up with me anymore, no one has to deal with my selfish ways, I don't listen enough, it has to be my way, I just don't get it, excuse after excuse, It has to be perfect, the princess. I wont bother you with any of this anymore, doesn't that make you happy? What would you really miss about me anyways? I am an complaining excuse who blames everyone else for my problems, I had no idea and I still don't get it that I do that. So its for the best. What will I miss? Everything and nothing at the same time!
(I would never have the guts to do this, but if I did I guess this is what I would do)