Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bloody nose

3 weeks of non stop being around people, family and boyfriend, I feel like I am going to explode, or dig a hole and hid in it. I am so in dire need of some alone time, I need to not talk to anyone for a day, I want to me in my head with my own thoughts, do my own thing.

I woke up this morning for the time EVER I woke up with a bloody nose and I felt horrible, I felt like I was going to throw up. Was this my body telling me something?

I have been feeling really, really, really stressed out lately. My birthday was over the weekend and it was the one of the worst birthday's ever, the only light was MY Guy giving me flowers and some gifts and my cousin making a video for me, other then that it was lame. I wonder what 29 is going to hold for me, for the past 3 day's its been not fun, just nothing but stress!

I got a dog, i'll blog about that....when I feel like it.