Monday, July 30, 2012

You marry your mother or father?

Don't get all excited folks, no one is getting married! My Guy has told me in the past that some how I am able to push his buttons like his mother does and I also have ways about myself that remind him of his mother. He never shows this angry side of himself, only to his mother....and now lucky me. But this is whats hard, I am going back and forth with myself, am I really doing or saying something wrong that makes him upset or does this guy have some "mamma issues" OR am I so stubborn and blind that I don't see what I'm doing to set him off? I really wish I could have a 3rd party in the room when we get into an argument I would really like to know what happened, what did I say, what did he say?


It's sad day for me, I am sad, worried and nervous. My Guy means a lot to me, he's important in my life. A friend of mine was in her drunkenness made a post and complained on a social network site about how can the person you are dating be the most important person in you life. I didn't respond even though I wanted to, like I have said many times on this blog that I have met very, very , very few people in my life that gave a shit about me, I seem to always put myself out there too much and not get much in return. Be my friend like I am trying to do with you, tell me about your day, I CARE, tell me your sad, I CARE, ask me to go with you to the doctors, I WILL, tell me your fish died and you want to have a funeral, I WILL GO AND BRING FLOWERS!!! BUT, YOU HAVE TO GIVE ALL OF THIS BACK TO ME!!!!!


The vibes in the air are a little off and my path in narrow. Keep going?