Tuesday, May 15, 2012
act your age not your shoe size
His anger is so immature, it's like a child or a teenager. What grown ass man tells their loved one "you made me go out and get drunk!" Oh yes, I, me, made you, I put a gun to your head and told you to leave and go get drunk, yep that sounds about right! Seriously? The yelling and the name calling, I think once you get into your adult years, yelling and calling people names and using profanity, I loose some respect for you personally. What real adults do is they sit down and talk about the issue OR if the issue has caused both of you to be very very angry it is best to walk away from each other to calm down, clear your head and then come back and sit down and talk in a calm matter. This does happen but most of the time there is some yelling....oh no sorry "I am not yelling" raising your voice involved! Most of the time his reactions remind me of my father, who also has a temper like a child, who I also have lost respect for, a real man does not act this way. The idea of a real man to me, is a man who has full control of himself and the situation, who does not talk down to his significant other, yell, raise his voice or use profanity. A real man is an adult. I, myself am not perfect, I can be very cold and stubborn BUT you will not find me yelling or calling anyone names, I could go there and I would hurt you more then you could imagine but why? I will act my age, I will act appropriate, I will act with class, I am a lady, a women! You will never catch me not controlling my anger and leaving the house to go out and get drink, nope not me!
This side of him turns me off so much, in fact whenever I see any guy acting this way it's a turn off. This kind of behavior is so childish and inappropriate. What do you prove or solve when acting this way. Also, how will you act if you ever have a family someday, will you be showing this poor example to your children?
This constant "I am trying to understand you, why can't you try to understand me?" I AM SO SORRY THAT I AM SO SELFISH!!! NOT!! I am a wonderful person who has a huge heart, I care for others, my love is pure. My family, even though drives me nuts have always been there for me and have will always be number one in my life. I will always pick my family over other people in my life, that's how it will always be! You don't like it, keep your mouth shut or deal with it. And what I do with my life, the choices I make with my family, keep your opinions to yourself, unless I ask you!
No one is perfect, we all have our flaws. But anger and family is something that I am VERY SERIOUS about. If your not okay that I am close with my family then I am not the person for you. And if you can't control your anger like an adult then we will have a problem and at some point you will have to go. Anger is a very serious issue that should not be taken lightly, it's a problem that needs to be worked on and cured!