Monday, March 19, 2012

My Last Apperence

I am writing this with a hurt heart and anger, my Saturday was more bitter then sweet. My sweet part was having a drink with my mother at the Little Shamrock, she has always wanted to go and I was happy to get to take her and what a perfect day on St. Patrick's day to do so!

My bitter part was with my boyfriends friends. I have talked about them before and I hope this is the last time I talk about them, because Sat was and will be the last time I ever want to see them! They are rude, they picked on me and made fun of me. They have no manners, their children are brats. And I have a feeling they don't really like me anyways, so I am going to do everyone a favor! From now on anytime my boyfriend brings up going over to the East Bay I will tell him I am not interested....it will not be easy because he can't just say "okay" EVERYTHING has to be fallowed with a "why, tell me the reason"...."okay, your friends are jerks and I would rather watch paint peel off the wall then spend a weekend day with them"!

I have cut people out of my life who I felt were not being nice to me and I will continue to do so. I am a very nice person, I never want to make anyone feel unwelcome around me and these people do a very good job of making me feel not-welcome! They need to learn some American manners, oh that's right they are from Europe, so there for they are better, well guess what your children are American and if you continue to live here your grandchildren will be American, so are you better then your own children?

Good bye East Bay Jerks, I'm looking forward to a weekend with out you and your brat kids!