Thursday, November 17, 2011

screw you all!

My Thanksgiving this year will be a little different, I will be spending it with My Guy's friends, in a way I am not really excited about it, but not that I would have a better time with my own family! You see from the time I met his friends they have not really been the most open arms kind of people; I'm not looking to be best friends with this these people but I would like to feel welcome, and I don't! My Guy says that if we hung out more with them so they could get to know me better they would be more open and then like me..........well I that's a bunch of bull shit, I mean really, you either like someone or you don't when you meet them, so there for they don't like me! Also my I add that the women in his group of friends have really not been welcoming the way I think they should, they talk Slovak around me or in front of, they will sit in a group together, never inviting me over to join in the conversation.....I mean why would they, they are not speaking English!

All of them have children and I find it soooooo odd that they never share their child with anyone, I'm used to people asking "would you like to hold her/him?" and would it really take 5 min out of your life to brush and put clean looking cloths on your child, really, really! I'm sure I have no right to say any of these things because I'm not married, I don't have children, bla bla bla, well I have taken care of kids for a while now and it really does not take a lot of time to put clean looking cloths and brush the kids hair, it really doesn't!

I know these people will be in my life in some way for a very long time and for as long as they show that they have no real interest in making me feel welcome, I will continue to bad mouth them! Just like they also like to bad mouth my country, funny how they all want that green card but will turn around and say America sucks, well go the fuck back to your country! Is America perfect, fuck no, yes we have problems, what sate or country doesn't, but I am very proud and lucky to be an American and will not tolerate non Americans to bad mouth MY country!

I want to say that I have tried to start converstation I have offerd my help, I am freindly when I come over, I have put my hand out, I have done my part and now I give up, fuck it!