Monday, August 15, 2011

Chop Liver

Do you ever feel like chop liver sometimes? I do and have for some time now, but what can you do about it, if you say something it might come off as whining, so it's just better to sit back and smell like liver...or you can blog about it!

When I went to Europe to meet My Guy's family we staid with one of My Guy's friend, she was the nicest girl I think I had ever meet and I was really sad to say good bye to her, she was to me the ideal friend that I had always wanted...she thought about me, we thought about each other! We could really talk about things and we listened to each other and were interested in what we both had to say. Last week a different friend of My Guy came to visit SF, he knew her from a summer camp he had worked at, I had only met her when I was in Europe a few months back for just a few hours and she seemed nice so I was looking forward to meeting her again to her visit to SF! My only complaint was that she was a chatty Kathy, this girl could talk!!!! But besides that we got along very well, I played host and tour guide we girl talked it up, and she even got me a birthday present.....she didn't even really know me!!!! I was a little sad to say good bye to her as well because again the time spent with her was something I wish I could have all the time in SF.

I think I have always had bad luck, or I am just too nice and too sensitive, or maybe too needy, who knows but theses two girls showed me that my dream was made into a reality even if it was a for a few day's or 2 weeks! Is it wrong to want something so simple? The last 24 hours I have been thinking that maybe friendships are treated and thought about differently in Europe then in America, but then again I'm not sure because I was friends with a girl from Italy and she was a bitch to me. Maybe it was just these girls, maybe....it will be something I will remember and think about forever and I will never stop yearning for it!

Till then, I will be chop liver!