Thursday, June 23, 2011
Designs in my head
When I announced that I would be decorating my brothers room my brain has not shut up! And then to make it even worse I have been addicted to this new show on Bravo called Million Dollar Decorators. I feel like there is this bubble that is growing out from the top of my head and its getting thicker and heaver and if I don't get to use my "power" its going to explode. For sure I am not this amazing decorator like people are in the show but I have never had more ideas in my head about creating something in my life!!!! I'm sure this is what it feels like when an artist does not have his paint and brush's, he needs to paint something but there is nothing for him to paint with!! I do have a passion for fashion but I think my passion for design was never as dominant as the fashion part, plus fashion is easily accessible in way as to interior design; I mean who has a warehouse where they can just keep furniture and things because they like them? My closet can barely fit all of my shoes!! I could also be changing in way, my interest in fashion I think will always be with me, but I think my interest for decorating is making its way to be in the front of the line and I'm okay with this BUT I find it very frustrating!!!! The visions in my head are so powerful, so real, its DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!