Monday, April 25, 2011

4 Day's Left!

I'm leaving for Europe in 4 day's and I have a bunch of mixed feelings, but one feeling keeps coming up more then the others.....I can't wait to get the fuck out of this city!! I am so over the people and well....San Fransisco, I need a new change of everything I guess. This will be the longest I have ever been away from home and I will be interested on how I will deal, I'm sure I'm going to be just fine.

I might have a job when I get back San Francisco, a family member put in a good word for me and some arrangements were made, but I don't really believe it until I see something in writing!

I can't get over how things have come together in my life, maybe not all in the order that I dreamed about but here they are! An amazing boyfriend, I finished school, a trip to Europe and now maybe a job that would be a wonderful experience! I know how lucky I am and I tell myself almost everyday this and there was a time where I didn't see any of this happening in my life, but if it wasn't for My Guy and my family non of theses things would have happened for me. I will forever be grateful to you guys, truly and thank you!