Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lady G gave me goose bumps

My friend, myself and My Guy all went to the Lady Gaga concert last night! I have to say that I'm really glad that my friend came because it was so nice to have someone to sing and dance along with.....I miss the day's we used to get down and funky while waiting at bus stops!!!

Lady Gaga's performance was awesome, I liked that she took some time to talk with her fan's, she did get cheesy at times, but it was okay. She gave me goose bumps at one point when she went on a "born this way" speech. I know this is about being gay and be proud of it, but what about being blind,handicap,black, having red hair, being dyslexic? Does that apply? Knowing Gaga, I would assume she would agree. It's really hard sometimes to love yourself for what you are, and yes I was born dyslexic and this is who I am, her speech made me think if the gay's need to except who they are so should I!

Thanks Gaga!